Monday, February 4, 2013

Strawberry yogurt on my arms


 Assalamualaikum....




My lotion's collection...Anyone have more than these??
Well actually the truth is.....
the last picture... ;)

My hands quite dry and need a moisturizer to overcome it..so I used to lotion since lil and  I often go to see a doctor because I have allergic and it affects my skin..tons of clinics I have entered..Okay that sounds exaggerated huh..Just a few clinics and one hospital...
Most of the doctor advice me to avoid egg and sea-foods and anything that will cause itchy...so my mom will cook other dish with NO SEAFOOD special just for me..That makes me an anti-seafood except fish but sometimes I ate crabs Oh my so deliciousco ^_^...and then my skin will be itchy itchy and itchy non-stop T_T...



The doctor from the hospital gave me these and a few cream and pill medicine..If I'm not mistaken that time I'm a High School girl..can't remember exactly the year...but that is the peak time...my legs getting worst..All over my fingers in each inch of legs there will be the eww fungal or what..I don't know???...I can't walk properly and performed prayer bcoz it hurts when I move..And that time I thought that will be the last day I walk with my legs...The doctor will cut my legs, If not it will spread to other parts of my body and I will be one of the OKU...Oh my when I think about it now..I'm such a silly girl...very drama and berangan lebih je...


Well well well you must be curious why a yogurt on my arms instead of in my mouth
This is it...
Strawberry Yogurt Hand Cream!

I saw this in SASA at Queensbay Mall with RM9.99 :O....and I love the yogurt smell but still bekira-kira nak beli ke tak nak that time...dilemma that time and I just walkaway...
Now, semester break and I'm home...yay!
Recently leisured at Sunway with my sistah..enter the SASA and and an n nd end........


I found this with the same price..RM9.99 :O....this time I don't think twice..just GRAB & GO....don't get me wrong okay go to the cashier..not stealing... ^_^


these are mine...and plus the strawberry yogurt... ;)
uhh I'm addicted to lotion now...

No comments:

Post a Comment