Sunday, August 30, 2009

uhh stress!!

Assalamualaikum...


mama..hmm..i really donno what i should do right now? i don't want 2 study..i'm sick of it..i'm tired..exhausted..Spm is just around the corner and i really not ready for it..
someone plz help me..my add maths, phy n chemy..it's horrible..i don't know what i should do to improve those subject which is i always, often and never ever get A's.. i always failed..the lowest marks n of course it's in a red ink..


And now i had a prob with my tuition..ok here the story, i enter this tuition about 2 months ago..haha..late right..i take chemy, phy n add maths subject bcoz i failed those subjct..so i have 2 tcher who teach me add maths only n another one teach me phy n chemy...now my chem n phy tcher need 2 continue her master so she can't have a class with me...i have a class with her on tues n that day she also have her master class...


therefore..we canceled our class..bcoz she can't even teach me on other day...she is totally busy..while my add maths tuition tcher have a transport prob..so i need to go to her house...nowadays, my mom quite busy, so i need to walk to her house which is quite near with mine...but i'm scared of dogs..there once i been chase by the dogs...


i'm in dilemma now...
should i continue my add maths class? i really need someone to guide me in add maths..

No comments:

Post a Comment