Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My DIY sampul raya!!!

Assalamualikum.

Just a quick updates.
Ive been doing a DIY projects during ramadhan. In my previous post, i have done a diy raya shoes. I make over my last year wedges which is very plain to a gorgeous beaded wedges. Huhu

So here a pictures of my diy sampul raya looks like
Front view

Back view

side view

 At first I want to make a dozen of these sampul raya with variety of design. But.... i end up doing only two. huhu tak larat sangat.
so these two were given to the most beloved sister in my life. I hope they are happy with their Raya packets =)
Woot woot dont get me wrong, these packets are filled. I wont give them empty packets....



Like malay said,
Tangan yang memberi lebih baik daripada tangan yang menerima


Thank you for reading this entry =)



No comments:

Post a Comment