Sunday, June 7, 2009

Manusia oh manusia

Assalamualaikum


Hello hello hello there. Its 9.06 pm right now n I have some great story to share with u guys...for me it is great but maybe u guys disagreed with me..but im OK with that...Its natural right that everyone have different opinion...=)


Ok today is Sunday and my family and I (except my twins brother) BALIK KAMPUNG which is at N9. But i can't spend my time there during this holiday because of lots lots lots lots and lots of assignment that i need to cocompletes before school open...


My story is about human being attitudes. Actually after spend time with my beloved UWAN (grandma). We all called her UWAN...some person call their grandma NENEK or OPAH...Yea this is Malaysia...there is different types of languages in this country...


Okay sambung balik, after spending time with our uwan we departed for UIA (my sis punye Universiti) at 4.30pm. It took about 2 hours to arrived at UIA because of jam along our journey...and the most part that I hate about some of MALAYSIAN are they use emergency lane just because of jam...


Why there r soooo selfish...How if someone that really really need to use the emergency lane...Someone that involved in accident and need to hurry aid to the nearest hospital....
and tau x jam tu hanya disebabkan sebuah kereta rosak..


I still remember my dad words..."satu kereta je rosak, tp jam panjang berjela-jela." Haii, kenapa lah rakyat malaysia ni nak sgt tgk apa yg jd so dia orang slow down kereta n akibatnya wujud lah 'jam'..


Nasib baiklah still sempat nak solat asar kat UIA...fuhh...I really hate jam n i will try to avoid the jam when i get my license...hahaha, nx year im gonna take driving lessons...ermmmm x sabar pon ada...tp takut plak kalau x dpt nak drive smoothly @pon x pass exam die...



No comments:

Post a Comment