Hmm you guys must be curious...How to bake without microwave oven but using rice cooker instead..Well you can do that ONLY by using the Panasonic Rice Cooker...More than Just a Rice Cooker..
Huhu i love it since i still can bake even though my microwave oven is damaged...Okay today I want to share a recipe from this rice cooker..Who ever owns this rice cooker might know the recipes..But I change a little bit..It suppose to be a Prune Cake, but I change the prune to blueberry...
Okay here the steps...
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
180g Self rising flour sifted with 1/2tsp Baking soda
1. Mix cream butter and sugar with mixer until light and fluffy
2. Add egg one at a time followed by vanilla essence
3. Add sifted flour and water, begin and end with the flour mixture
4. Add the blueberry and mixed evenly
5. Select "CAKE" menu and set timer for 50 minutes
when cake is cooked, remove the pan from the rice cooker and let it cool about 2 minutes before serving.
Happy Baking!!! :)