Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Speaking for MUET

Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone..
Well as a Candidate D, my point is mass media is the dot dot dot obesity dot dot dot child school...

I just did my speaking test and it's awesooomeee...My first intro are similar with those line...EXCLUDING the dot dot dot...hehehe

Alhamdulillah everything is just fine and nothing goes wrong...
I'm the second group for this test and the last candidate which is candidate D..After the examiners divide us into  a group and meanwhile the 1st group in the quarantine room (do what they need to do), we all gather around....
We introduce our self and make it more comfortable before going in the Q room..In my group there is Fahmi, Suzana, Farhana and me..Of course lah...
they are such a great people..and coincidentally Farhana are studying in the same U as I am....but we don't really know each other before..but she said she was familiar with me..that's explained me why she kept staring at me (like I just did something wrong to her even though i don't know her yet) when I stepped in the room....

And after 11 hours from my speaking test, I just realize the examiners gave me the wrong slip..In my hand right now is one of my group members' MUET slip..The examiners must have mistaken between Me and Candidate A since she took our slip at the same time...

Hehe it's kinda funny..but I hope the examiners only mistook my slip with Candidate A when she hand it over and not my MARKS...please...

No comments:

Post a Comment