Friday, December 23, 2011

Schwarzkopf Shampoo and Conditioner

Assalamu'alikum...


Schwarzkopf ??? Seriously I don't know how to pronounce it correctly....I am bad in pronouncing..huhu such an idiot...






okay Schwarzkopf gliss total repair shampoo is good for a dry and damaged hair...it repairs from deep inside the hair without overburdening it...and it has different type of shampoo..you need to choose a suitable one with your hair..
Oh yeah I guess you can bought it only at guardian because i've search everywhere and there's no this type of brand were sell there...but you should ask them first..Who knows??

and you should bought the conditioner too..Conditioner are meant to add shine, protect hair from drying out and allow for easier combing..

In my past time, I don't wear a conditioner because I think It doesn't matter as long as we shampoo..but now I realize that conditioner are really important to form a great hair and not a so-so hair (you know what i mean)

I started using this brand (my sister recommendatory) since my hair been damaged due to fleas (it was my fist time in my whole life)...


I make a big mistake by sharing pillow with my roomates, my scarf and my comb..Its a good lesson for me...Alhamdulillah, now I realize the most important parts of beauty routine is taking care of our hair...to remain a healthy hair we need to choose the right shampoo that suitable with our hair type..


so take care of your hair..hope this entry will help you..

















No comments:

Post a Comment