Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Wanted (boy band)

Assalamu'alaikum you guys yang HEBAT..


Have you heard about The Wanted??? oh come on you guys yang hebat-hebat belaka ni...The Wanted lah everyone knows them...Don't lie..


What? You DON'T KNOW who they are? Never HEARD of them before..Well me too..hehe
But but but since I saw them in Malaysia a few days ago...LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!
okay the true story I saw them in Hitz tv and I fall in love with them...


All of them are tooooo awesommmeeee!!!
Handsome and a little of gorgeous..Mix with amazing and a cup of marvellous...haha I'm going Crazzzyyy!!
and if I'm not mistaken, they came because of their debut single  "All Time Low" which have reached number one in the UK after one week it released...It's Hebat right..^_^


This British boy band with genres dance pop consist of Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes..
                                                                        It's Max






Aww aren't they cute??? 


You guys must watch this video...
Hope you like it..



No comments:

Post a Comment